[SystemSafety] Java Coding standards for Safety Critical SW - update

José Faria jmf at educed-emb.com
Thu Jul 9 13:33:32 CEST 2015

Hi Myriam,

This is certainly not a coding standard document, but I'd suggest adding
DO-332 to the reading list, if you haven't done it already :)

While general enough in a "DO-document style", the introduction, Annex D
and the FAQs do provide a thorough identification of the "dangers" of OO
tech.

Thanks,
José

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 11:11 AM, M Mencke <menckem at gmail.com> wrote:

> What I would like to know is whether this specification (JSR 2013) is the
> only recent specification, or if other efforts have appeared in the last
> number of years. Until now I have not been able to find an update of the
> ESA 2005 Java coding standards, for example.
>
> Regards,
>
> Myriam.

>> Hi Martyn, you can download it from here:
>>
>> https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=302
>>
>> Early draft review 2, "Download Page".
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Myriam.

>> :
>>
>>> Please will you post it - or a link to it?
>>>
>>> Martyn

*José Miguel Faria*
*Educed *- Engineering made better
t: +351 913000266