[SystemSafety] Fwd: Re: power plant user interfaces

Les Chambers les at chambers.com.au
Tue Jul 21 03:51:25 CEST 2015

Carl
Your point sounds reasonable. ... But then there is Elon Musk who forswears
just about anything that isn't novel, and in the process may completely
reinvent the way we travel in automobiles, suck power from the sun and move
through space. His latest biography by Ashlee Vance is required reading for
any systems engineer. Whatever you may think about slow, steady, safe
evolution, Musk is what's happening today. It's worth a thread in itself.
Should we be excited about this? Or just very afraid?
Cheers
Les