[SystemSafety] Hackers take over *control* of a car wirelessly

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 18:49:05 CEST 2015

In which countries would Chrysler have any liability if a hacker caused
an accident in this way?

Martyn

> .... and drive it into a ditch. Done during a demo, performed the day after the fix was available > from Fiat Chrysler. But it's real. As in, really real. Thank heavens
the good guys found it first. > >
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jul/21/jeep-owners-urged-update-car-software-hackers-remote-control
> > I must admit I thought such an act was still a couple years in the
future. > > PBL > > Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Faculty of Technology,
University of Bielefeld, 33594 Bielefeld, Germany > Je suis Charlie >