[SystemSafety] Wednesday's NOVA episode on Fukushima

Chris Hills safetyyork at phaedsys.com
Tue Jul 28 12:43:31 CEST 2015

Re” I’ve got a bunch of friends in the US who I am sure one of which will record it for me and then upload it to share.”

Wouldn’t that be a breach of copyright?

Regards

   Chris

 Eur Ing Chris Hills BSc CEng MIET MBCS FRGS FRSA
Phaedrus Systems Ltd Tel:   FREEphone 0808 1800 358
96 Brambling B77 5PG          Vat GB860621831  Co Reg #04120771
Http://www.phaedsys.com <http://www.phaedsys.com/>   chills at phaedsys.com