[SystemSafety] [EC 61508 and cybersecurity

RICQUE Bertrand (SAGEM DEFENSE SECURITE) bertrand.ricque at sagem.com
Mon Jun 1 13:18:12 CEST 2015

The idea to mandate clean processes to get assurance (backbone of ARP/DO), even if existing in IEC61508 (somewhat discretely embedded) is not something obvious to process and manufacturing industries. It requires at least two items that don't exist and that these industries are not in a position to finance:

*         Higher level competence, heavier QA structure

*         Regulation and independent control

Bertrand Ricque

Program Manager

Optronics and Defence Division

Sights Program