[SystemSafety] Degraded software performance [diverged from Fault, Failure and Reliability Again]

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 15:17:43 CET 2015

Doesn't your line of argument require "tested to the point of having
high confidence that there are no errors in the original ..."?

If so, that's going to be a remarkably large amount of testing, if you
want your high confidence to be soundly based.

If you just want to test and find no errors, then I have a test tool to
sell you that will do that every time.

Martyn