[SystemSafety] Software reliability (or whatever you would prefer to call it)

Littlewood, Bev Bev.Littlewood.1 at city.ac.uk
Mon Mar 9 18:07:43 CET 2015

Hi Michael

Um. Well…Of course what you say here is literally correct, but I think a little disingenuous in the context of a discussion in which a couple of academics were being hounded by the forces of unreason:-) But my comment was meant lightly (just as my previous sentence was a joke). I forgive you!

Cheers

Bev