[SystemSafety] The VW Saga

RICQUE Bertrand (SAGEM DEFENSE SECURITE) bertrand.ricque at sagem.com
Mon Oct 12 10:48:02 CEST 2015

It depends.

I you are looking for a product with good performances, don't care about side effects and in addition know that you don't have the responsibility of side effects, Bill is a very good supplier ...

It raises interesting questions. Can the retrofit be mandatory ? How can the usual periodic tests (very generic) discover a problem designed to be hidden ?

Bertrand Ricque
Program Manager
Optronics and Defence Division
Sights Program