[SystemSafety] The VW Saga - 30 managers...

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 02:38:06 CEST 2015

Well, 'mistakes were made but not by me' does seem to be the standard
refrain in such circumstances. :)

People do seem to have an amazing ability for self deception and self
justification when dealing with situations of cognitive dissonance. That
seems to be just how we roll as human beings.

Matthew Squair

MIEAust, CPEng
Mob: +61 488770655
Email; Mattsquair at gmail.com