[SystemSafety] Fwd: Fifth MIT STAMP/STPA Workshop Call for Presentations

Simon Whiteley simon at whiteley-safety.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 19:48:53 CEST 2015

Hello everybody,

Please see below email from Professor Leveson.

Hope to see you at MIT in March!

All the best,
Simon Whiteley

p.s have you seen the recent Tesla Autopilot news?!
#BetaTesting with #unqualified #FirstAdopters on #PublicRoads?
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/613653/Tesla-Model-S-Autopilot-Fail-Swerve-Video

Begin forwarded message: