[SystemSafety] systemsafety Digest, Vol 45, Issue 48

Stefan Leue Stefan.Leue at uni-konstanz.de
Sun Apr 24 08:59:24 CEST 2016

Am 23.04.2016 um 19:43 schrieb
systemsafety-request at lists.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de:

> That's a long list of notable people/textbooks/handbooks as well as two major electrotechnical
> standards organisations, who think the term has meaning, as well as two universities who use it in
> the names of research organisations of theirs. And that's just what I can put together quickly from
> what I have to hand. Not only that, these sources basically agree on what the meaning is, as we
> shall see below.

Not to forget that there is an International Symposium on Software
Reliability Engineering, the 27th edition of which is to be held in
Ottawa in October.

http://issre.net/

Stefan

--
Prof. Dr. Stefan Leue

Chair for Software and Systems Engineering
University of Konstanz, Box 67
D-78457 Konstanz, Germany

Office: PZ902

Phone:  +49 (0)7531 88 2893, ~4631 (secretary)
Home:   +49 (0)7533 949 2182
Email:  Stefan.Leue at uni-konstanz.de
WWW:    http://se.uni-konstanz.de