[SystemSafety] systemsafety Digest, Vol 45, Issue 48

Dominey, Alan (UK) alan.dominey at baesystems.com
Mon Apr 25 11:41:00 CEST 2016

RE: [SystemSafety] systemsafety Digest, Vol 45, Issue 48  ? ? ?

Has there been a digest ?

Why is this the one email I seem not to have received ?

Perhaps these could be sent to me in future ?

      Many Thanks
        Regards
        Alan
        Alan G. Dominey
        Senior Engineer, Product Safety
        Torpedo Capability Contract Project Surveillance Manager
        Electrical Safety SME
        Spearfish Safety Group
*    BAE Systems, Maritime Services
    Building 31, Broad Oak Business Park,
    Airport Service Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire.  PO3 5PQ
    United Kingdom
* E-mail:   alan.dominey at baesystems.com
                         alan.dominey at baesystems.r.mil.uk
* Direct Dial: +44 (0) 23 9251 5499
* Direct Dial (Skype): +44 (0)3300 467638
     Fax: +44 (0) 23 9222 6922
      Mob: +44 (0)7525 391557

* Switchboard: +44 (0) 23 9222 6000
 Fax: +44 (0) 23 9222 6001
         www.baesystems.com

       BAE Systems Surface Ships Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales, Registration No: 06160534

          don't print this e-mail unless you need to