[SystemSafety] a public beta phase ???

Driscoll, Kevin R kevin.driscoll at honeywell.com
Sat Aug 6 00:36:38 CEST 2016

I forgot to add the coincidence:  The reason I was at Ames was to give a presentation titled "Cyber Safety and Security for Pilot Assistance".  Yes, that's semi-autonomous air crew replacement (reduced crew operations, single pilot operations, etc).  Synopsis:  I don't think it's viable in the foreseeable future.