[SystemSafety] New IEC draft guide

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 19:56:59 CET 2016

Peter,

> It needs work. I suggest people get involved. If y'all call up the BSI enough times, I bet they'll
> get a copy out for comments.

Unless you can give people a document number that looks like any of the
following, please stop suggesting they make nuisance phone calls to BSI

Name                    :ISO/IEC JTC 1 N 12972 Text for Ballot -
Consolidated JTC 1 Supplement 2016 — Procedures specific to JTC 1
BSI Document number     :IST/-/99_16_0081 (Numbered Document was added,
shortcut was added)
Action Due Date, Status :2016-05-13, For vote
International number    :ISO/IEC JTC 1 N 12972