[SystemSafety] a public beta phase ???

jean-louis Boulanger jean.louis.boulanger at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:52:40 CEST 2016

Hello,
in french paper "Le monde" it's explain that jeep propose some prime to
people that discover a possibility to enter in the software of the car.
this paper explain that TELSA do the same ....
the prime is from 150 to 1500 dollar

It's the first time where you can buy a car with beta version and where you
launch an external test to enter in the system....
I am not sure that the client are aware with this approach

>:

> A very sensible comment from John Naughton today in The Observer
>

> https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/17/self-driving-car-crash-proves-nothing-tesla-autopilot
>
> PBL
>
> Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Bielefeld, Germany
> MoreInCommon
> Je suis Charlie
> Tel+msg +49 (0)521 880 7319  www.rvs-bi.de

Mr Jean-louis Boulanger