[SystemSafety] Off Topic

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at rvs.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Jun 22 21:06:52 CEST 2016

Actually, not so off topic as it may seem. Lots of what we do depends on pan-European cooperation,
from air traffic services to standards for self-driving and electric vehicles, commercial aircraft,
and rail.

Er, let's forget the fine words and pretend decorum - I am scared shitless. I'm nearly 65 and this
is the biggest crisis I have ever experienced in two decades in the UK, two in the US and two in
Germany. (If I were 10 years older, as some of my distinguished colleagues and friends are, it would
have been WWII.)

I can't vote. If you can, please, please do, and take all your friends with you to the polling station.

https://abnormaldistribution.org/index.php/2016/06/22/brexitbremain/

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Bielefeld, Germany
MoreInCommon