[SystemSafety] Off Topic

Coq, Thierry Thierry.Coq at dnvgl.com
Wed Jun 22 21:24:45 CEST 2016

I join Peter in asking our British friends to remain in the Union, and help us improve it from the inside, if necessary. This is not about money, this is about our common future.
We can't vote for them, but if Great Britain does not remain in the Union, many countries inside the Union will react like a scorned spouse in a divorce. The aftermath will be ugly for all concerned, and the concerned are many more than the subjects of HM the Queen.

Best regards,
Thierry Coq
The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of my employer.