[SystemSafety] Off Topic

Andreoli, Kevin (UK) kevin.andreoli at baesystems.com
Thu Jun 23 11:00:59 CEST 2016

I started the day wavering towards voting remain this evening - I am now not so sure.

Martyn wrote "if the UK leaves the EU it will seriously weaken the EU"

If we vote to leave, the only serious weakening of the EU will be in the EU budget.  Ironically the hole left will probably force the remaining countries into making the reforms the UK has called for for decades.

Kevin
--
Usual disclaimer