[SystemSafety] Off Topic

Andreoli, Kevin (UK) kevin.andreoli at baesystems.com
Fri Jun 24 09:42:30 CEST 2016

"As ye sow, so shall ye reap"

Hollande, Merkel and their predecessors sowed intransigence and have reaped yesterday's vote in the UK.

It will be many years before we can say for sure just what the UK will reap from yesterday.

I see this morning that there have been calls for the Dutch and the French to be given the same chance that the UK voters had yesterday.

We voted last time to join (or stay in) the Common Market, yesterday the UK voted to leave the European Union - I think the difference in those two ideas/terms is a major part of the reason for the result.

Kevin
--
Usual disclaimer