[SystemSafety] Off Topic

Andreoli, Kevin (UK) kevin.andreoli at baesystems.com
Fri Jun 24 10:32:50 CEST 2016

I too voted yesterday to remain in the EU.

My memory is that in 1979 I voted to stay in the European Economic Community (EEC) which everybody called the Common Market.  I have never been quite sure when the terminology changed but the two terms imply different outcomes.  The majority of my friends do not wish to be part of a European Union.

The point is moot however - the result is in and I believe that the only loser is the UK.

Kevin
--
Usual disclaimer