[SystemSafety] Making Standards available .....

Tim Schürmann tschuerm at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Sun May 15 11:15:50 CEST 2016

Hi all,

maybe from the point of view of somebody still growing into the field:

I found it quite helpful beeing able to interact/discuss (my views) with
severeal people of different fields/aspects over the last few years
which kind of inspired me to dig deeper.

-> Access/Availability to a discussion is really helpful (one reason why
i like this list)

Another part is a constant list of books which shaped my view.

-> Maybe one should compile a list?

A last thing:
Don't forget about the adjacent fields and professions (psychology,
sociology, etc) those help a lot getting an impression on the "WHY"
part.
Without this, its a bit harder to understand the "WHAT" and "WHERE" and
without its even harder to get the Principles and Methods..

Kind Regards
Tim
PS: I'll be happy to participate in further discussions :)

--
Kind Regards
Tim Schürmann