[SystemSafety] Making Standards available ..... [No Classification]

King, Martin (NNPPI) martin.king2 at rolls-royce.com
Mon May 16 15:27:06 CEST 2016

This message has been marked as No Classification by King, Martin (NNPPI)
The IEC have an overview document that purports to explain the concepts behind 61508, here:

http://www.iec.ch/functionalsafety/explained/

(Much flashier than their 2002 basic guide!)

Martin

(My opinion, not necessarily that of my employer)

The following attachments and classifications have been attached: