[SystemSafety] Tram Accident in Croydon

Dick Selwood dick at ntcom.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 10:08:16 CET 2016

Andrew

You are doing something that I thought safety professionals didn't do-
reaching a conclusion before all the facts are established

Most of the reports have commented that the driver may have been
unconscious. Until we get the RAIB report it is not appropriate to
suggest that the driver was not operating the equipment correctly