[SystemSafety] Partly Off Topic: What Happens in October

Dick Selwood dick at ntcom.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 10:31:58 CEST 2016

Peter says

/It's that tertiary education allows exceptional talent more easily to
develop to the standard of which it is capable./

These prize winners were in tertiary education in the era when Britain
provided free tuition alongside grants to live on.
Will the current attitude British attitude - that makes no connection
between the well-being of society and an educated society  - produce
future Nobel winners except (possibly) from the small group of
financially privileged?