[SystemSafety] "Software Risk Abatement" ASFC/AFLC pamphlet 800-45

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 01:47:38 CET 2017

All,

I have been unable to find a copy of:
"Software Risk Abatement" ASFC/AFLC pamphlet 800-45,
US Air Force Systems Command. 1988

Even: http://dtic.mil/dtic/
does not have a copy.

The reason for my interest in a document from long ago is the
year and the source.  Lots of interesting data came out of Rome AFB in
the 1970s and I am hoping that this pamphlet will contain data.
http://shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com/2016/05/23/the-fall-of-rome-and-the-ascendancy-of-ego-and-bluster/

If anybody has a pdf, I would appreciate a copy (or an email telling
me the bad news that no data is contained therein).