[SystemSafety] "Software Risk Abatement" ASFC/AFLC pamphlet 800-45

Chuck_Petras at selinc.com Chuck_Petras at selinc.com
Fri Mar 10 18:00:41 CET 2017

I'd suggest that you file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. Its
probably on microfilm somewhere and that office could ferret it out for
you. I don't expect that they'd be very speedy about it though.

http://www.foia.af.mil/

I think the correct title is

Acquisition Management Software Risk Abatement,
Air Force Systems Command and Air Force Logistics Command,
Pamphlet 800-45, September 30, 1988

Chuck Petras, PE**
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc
Pullman, WA  99163  USA
http://www.selinc.com
Tel: +1.509.332.1890

SEL Synchrophasors - A New View of the Power System <
http://synchrophasor.selinc.com>

Making Electric Power Safer, More Reliable, and More Economical (R)

** Registered in Oregon.