[SystemSafety] Historical Questions

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 19:26:24 CET 2017

I asked David Snowball, Head of Regulation at HSE, and he suggested (a)
The works of Trevor Kletz (see
http://www.thechemicalengineer.com/~/media/Documents/TCE/Articles/2012/856/856cewctw.pdf)
and Lees "Loss Prevention in the Process Industries"
(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/book/9780123971890 though the
first edition may be a better source).

Martyn