[SystemSafety] Access to the SCSC document archive

SPRIGGS, John J John.SPRIGGS at nats.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 09:45:51 CEST 2017

When I contributed work to earlier SCSC symposia, with proceedings published by Springer, the agreement my then employer signed gave Springer exclusive rights to the paper as it appeared in the proceedings, but we were allowed to publish the same words in a different format on the company website – and we did.
Of course, since then the company has changed hands and the papers are no longer available in that form…

John