[SystemSafety] Reliability draft chapter now available

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 22:35:49 CEST 2018

All,

The reliability chapter is now available in the draft pdf of my book
on empirical software engineering:
http://shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com/2018/04/03/reliability-chapter-added-to-empirical-software-engineering-using-r/

It's a bit disorganized and I'm still waiting on some data.

If I don't talk about something, it's because there is no public
data (it's an empirically driven book).  If you know of any data,
please let me know.

Some of the material currently being worked on in the source code
chapter is connected to reliability.

Comments welcome.