[SystemSafety] Looking for information about safety-critical software faults in road vehicles

SPRIGGS, John J John.SPRIGGS at nats.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 09:49:37 CEST 2018

... and as a more-general comment to Mario's more-general comment:  The problem with going through reports of accidents and incidents is that the reporter is probably not even aware that there is software in the system, and so it is not mentioned.  If the reports include some follow-up investigation, it is often discussing functions and malfunctions without mention of implementation detail.

John