[SystemSafety] Looking for information about safety-critical software faults in road vehicles

Mario Gleirscher mario.gleirscher at tum.de
Thu Aug 23 09:23:28 CEST 2018

Thanks Michael,

"The question that this lawsuit may help clarify is how soon automakers
must disclose potential safety issues caused by software bugs."

That does indirectly also address the RCA doc question "How deep are we
required/regulated to go with RCA?" raised by Peter couple of days ago.

Have a good day,
Mario