[SystemSafety] What Tesla says about its autopilot

Andy Ashworth andy at the-ashworths.org
Tue Dec 4 14:43:02 CET 2018

    	Rail/mass-transit can suffer the same... I was once told that we... “cannot afford a braking syste that has four SILs, the maximum that can be afforded is two”... this was followed up by an apparently serious question from the buyer as to what a SIL is. There are too many non-engineers having authority over engineering decisions!
Cheers
Andy Ashworth

    	Get Outlook for iOS