[SystemSafety] Safety Culture redux

Peter Wilkinson Peter.Wilkinson at noeticgroup.com
Wed Jan 17 02:36:07 CET 2018

A slightly different take on organisational culture related to safety can be found on the US Chemical Safety Board's website in a paper commissioned by the CSB http://www.csb.gov/assets/1/19/Wilkinson_-_Values_and_Practices_FINAL.pdf

Regards
Pete w

Peter Wilkinson
General Manager - Risk | Noetic Group

       [cid:image001.jpg at 01D2BCE2.AF362E00] <http://noeticgroup.com/>

Ph: +61 2 6234 7777 | Mob: +61 4 3418 4025
peter.wilkinson at noeticgroup.com<mailto:peter.wilkinson at noeticgroup.com> | www.noeticgroup.com<http://www.noeticgroup.com/>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2BCE2.AF362E00]<http://linkedin.com/company/noetic-group>[cid:image003.jpg at 01D2BCE2.AF362E00]<http://twitter.com/noetic_group>

I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands and waters where
I live and work, and pay my respects to elders past, present, and future.

The information contained in this email may be confidential or commercially sensitive. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised. If you have received this document in error, please delete the e-mail and immediately notify the sender.