[SystemSafety] Workshop on Dynamic Testing for the Verification of Autonomous Systems, Bristol, UK, 1-2 Feb 2017

Rob Alexander rob.alexander at york.ac.uk
Wed Jan 17 14:38:30 CET 2018

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice, but I'm organising an event in a couple of
weeks that might be relevant to some of you:

Rob Hierons, Kerstin Eder and myself will be hosting a network
workshop on “Dynamic Testing for the Verification of Autonomous
Intelligent Systems” in Bristol on 1-2 February 2018.

The aim of the workshop is to develop links between communities
(including structural testing, simulation-based testing,
safety-critical testing and safety case construction, and formal
methods) so that we can join forces in addressing the intellectual
challenges that lead to safe and trustworthy autonomous systems. As
the title suggests, the emphasis will be on dynamic testing rather
than formal methods, but ways of combining both are in scope.

More details, including registration instructions, are here -
http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~rda/Dynamic%20Testing%20for%20the%20V&V%20of%20Autonomous%20Systems%20-%20Call%20for%20Participation.pdf

Please note - the deadline for registration is 21 January (the venue
insists we confirm numbers on the 22nd), and to make the workshop
format work we are limiting the event to forty participants. Last time
I checked there were about 15 spaces left.

Rob

--
Dr Rob Alexander
Lecturer in High Integrity Systems Engineering

If we can disclaim it, we do --- http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm