[SystemSafety] Autonomously Driven Car Kills Pedestrian

Peter Bishop pgb at adelard.com
Thu Mar 22 09:44:23 CET 2018

Based on the data, we could reject the hypothesis that Uber is as safe
as human-driven (1.18E-8) with 99.998% confidence.

And we could reject the hypothesis that Uber is better than 1 in a
million miles with 91% confidence.

So they have quite a way to go.

Peter

--

Peter Bishop
Chief Scientist

Registered office: Stourside Place, Station Road, Ashford, Kent TN12 1PP
Registered in England & Wales no. OC 304551. VAT no. 454 489808

This e-mail, and any attachments, is confidential and for the use of
the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please
telephone 020 7832 5850. We do not accept legal responsibility for
this e-mail or any viruses.