[SystemSafety] Collected stopgap measures (Hoare)

Nick Tudor njt at tudorassoc.com
Fri Nov 16 13:01:57 CET 2018

Thanks Rod for citing Typhoon PFCS as an exemplar.  The Release to Service
of that software was supported by independent formal proof of all 350,000
SLoC from 2003 up until 2007.  This was done initially by DERA (then
QinetiQ) led by Colin O'Halloran and his Systems Assurance Group in Malvern.

Nick Tudor
Tudor Associates Ltd
Mobile: +44(0)7412 074654
www.tudorassoc.com