[SystemSafety] Collected stopgap measures

Steve Tockey Steve.Tockey at construx.com
Fri Nov 16 18:43:02 CET 2018

How about this?

‹ cut here ‹

You make a reasonable estimate of what you think it should take in terms
of schedule, staffing, and cost based on your past experience with
mainstream development.

If you properly apply the engineering process (as described in the new
book) then your actual schedule and cost will almost certainly be about
half of your estimated schedule and cost given the same level of staffing.
We are highly confident in stating this because these are the results we
have already seen on projects.

‹ end cut here ‹

And, if you want, I can even give you an explanation of why cost and
schedule are being cut in half.