[SystemSafety] Collected stopgap measures

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 23:00:30 CET 2018

Steve,

> If you properly apply the engineering process (as described in the new
> book) then your actual schedule and cost will almost certainly be about
> half of your estimated schedule and cost given the same level of staffing.
> We are highly confident in stating this because these are the results we
> have already seen on projects.

Many companies would be happy for their estimated schedule to be within
50% of the actual schedule.

Unless this is pure advertising puff, destined for the dust jacket
of the book, it ought to say something like:

"We are highly confident in stating this because these are the results
we have estimated to have occurred on other projects."

Since you have not seen these results, only estimated that they have
occurred.