[SystemSafety] Collected stopgap measures

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at causalis.com
Sat Nov 17 20:24:05 CET 2018

Paul,

some people, including me, think about what you are writing and take some time to formulate a
response. Consider that a considered response. If you are just going to throw your toys out of the
pram, one can conclude that time was wasted. And that vitiates any chance to understand where each
contributor to the discussion is coming from.

Besides which, I am gratified to see that my ability is undiminished to drive a discussant out of
hisher mind when heshe has not thought sufficiently about what they are saying.

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Bielefeld, Germany
MoreInCommon