[SystemSafety] Collected stopgap measures

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Mon Nov 19 16:51:35 CET 2018

> Paul,
<snip>
> Besides which, I am gratified to see that my ability is undiminished to drive a discussant out of
> hisher mind when heshe has not thought sufficiently about what they are saying.

With all due respect, Peter, strict scientific rigour demands that, in
order to support your statement, you first adduce evidence that the
discussant concerned was not out of his/her mind in the first place.

Having, like many with my personal history, spent a lot of time being
sorted out by mental health professionals, I regard Paul as deceiving
himself rather than being unhinged. Besides, he invites less ridicule
than other contrarians who aren't even good at being mavericks.

Olwen