[SystemSafety] Subversive C programs for mockery of static analysis tools ... on a bad day ; -)

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Thu Nov 29 15:48:57 CET 2018

PBL tells me that some incorrigible geeks like my subversive C programs
but they're not everyone's cup of tea.

Chris Hills and I are hoping to put them up on the Phaedrus Systems web
site soon but until then I'll email them directly to anyone who wants
them and avoid boring others with the produce of my deranged mindstorms.

There's a new one available (cimplex-d-0008.c) to tease tool developers
and any other techno-masochists who'd like to see it.

Olwen