[SystemSafety] Subversive C programs for mockery of static analysis tools ... on a bad day ; -)

Coq, Thierry Thierry.Coq at dnvgl.com
Thu Nov 29 17:29:14 CET 2018

Olwen,
Do I understand that you are building a database of "subversive" C pieces of code?
I am one of the authors of the SQALE method for measuring software (non-)quality and technical debt, independently of tool makers. We believe such a database is a great idea and help people like us trying to standardize the measurement of software, like any other technological item.
Would this database be generally available?
Best regards,

Thierry Coq
DNV GL
+33 (0)6 80 44 57 92