[SystemSafety] Personal and corporate liabilities as a consequence of safety, security and other mistakes of similar importance

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 10:03:45 CEST 2018

You might consider Cambridge Professor Ross Anderson's papers on
/Security Economics/ relevant and technically respectable. He uses the
tools of classical economics to explain the bad decisions taken by
software developers. His blog https://www.lightbluetouchpaper.org/
focuses mainly on topical security and privacy issues but it also
contains some of the best-informed and most entertaining rants about
technical matters that you will find anywhere.

Martyn