[SystemSafety] Move fast and break things

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 17:39:34 CEST 2018

At least the regulator is trying to state and to consult on the
certification requirements and allowable failure probabilities. Contrast
that with the absence of any such requirements at the moment, in the
case of cars that have an autonomous capability.

When will we see an equivalent consultation for "driverless" cars?

Martyn