[SystemSafety] A small taste of what we're up against

Daniel Kästner kaestner at absint.com
Thu Oct 25 15:25:26 CEST 2018

That's a very interesting issue also for other reasons.

This benchmark was full of flaws. For example it contained unexpected
defects, and when a tool reported such a defect in the study mentioned, the
alarm was rated a false alarm. A tool performing well on this benchmark was
performing badly in fact.

We wrote a paper about it (Safecomp 2017), I have attached a draft.

Daniel.
---
Dr.-Ing. Daniel
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: kaestner at AbsInt.com
Science Park 1                                                Tel:
+49-681-3836028
66123 Saarbruecken                                     Fax:
+49-681-3836020
GERMANY
http://www.AbsInt.com <http://www.absint.com/>
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr.-Ing. Christian Ferdinand
Eingetragen im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Saarbruecken, HRB 11234