[SystemSafety] On off periods

Grazebrook, Alvery AN alvery.grazebrook at airbus.com
Mon Sep 17 17:15:08 CEST 2018

This is a slightly oblique answer. I encountered SAD in a programmer, who I used to work with at one of my previous employers. The company arranged for him to have daylight lights above his desk, and was careful to manage the type of work he was given in Jan / Feb time of year. I don’t remember an atypical bug rate, but I do remember that he preferred long single tasks over winter, rather than bug-fix bonanzas or other very fragmented work.

Cheers,
                Alvery