[SystemSafety] GPS jamming

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Fri Jul 12 11:09:45 CEST 2019

Yes, the Galileo PRS (public regulated service) and the military M-code
service on GPS are encrypted and should be safe against spoofing. AFAIK
neither is working fully yet. Secure key distribution is a challenging
requirement with encrypted services and it seems that the UK will lose
access to PRS if the UK ceases to be an EU member.

Martyn