[SystemSafety] FW: Survey Invitation- Chalmers, Sweden

Steve Tockey steve.tockey at construx.com
Fri May 17 20:50:45 CEST 2019

All,
Prof Michel Chaudron is a professor in Sweden. He and some students are running a short survey on software engineering practices around the world (below). He and his students would appreciate participation in this survey. If you are involved in software development, please participate. If you are not involved in software development but know people who are, please feel free to forward this request.

Thank you,

— steve