[SystemSafety] Automated Program Repair workshop

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Thu Nov 14 23:12:03 CET 2019

All,

Papers we love is a meetup that invites people to speak about
a paper they love (usually an evening every month in central London).
This meetup ran a workshop on the Sunday before a conference
in the summer:
https://www.meetup.com/Papers-We-Love-London/events/262410270/
and is organizing an event on the Sunday afternoon before a workshop
on Automated Program Repair and Genetic Improvement:
http://crest.cs.ucl.ac.uk/cow/62/

Papers we love is looking for speakers for the Sunday afternoon.
A talk on the safety issues associated with automated program
repair, from somebody working in or around this area, would be
most welcome.

The intended audience is people from industry, plus some academics.

Attendance is free, join the meetup to be notified of details:
https://www.meetup.com/Papers-We-Love-London

Email me direct, and I can put you in touch with the organizer.