[SystemSafety] Archives

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at causalis.com
Wed Nov 20 13:19:04 CET 2019

Folks,

various people have pointed out that the archive appears not to have been updated for some months.
This is correct. My RVS group maintained the host, but the real estate we had is no longer available
and the former sysadmins all have outside jobs. The List host was moved into the faculty computing
infrastructure. My faculty appears happy to keep the list running ad inf.

One solution is to fix the SW. But I have to find somebody at Uni-BI to do this - the Uni can't have
outside people poking into computing infrastructure without a contract. I am looking into this.

What I can do off my own bat is have Causalis prepare a (say) three-monthly archive and upload it.
I'll be talking to someone about that later today.

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Bielefeld, Germany
MoreInCommon